Loddon seek boss
LODDON United Football Club are seeking a manager for their A-team who play in Division One of the Norwich and District Business Houses League. With Ciaran Creegan and Dave Matthews having stepped down after five successful seasons in charge of Loddon first team, Gareth Buck and Simon Key (who were previously in charge of the Reserves) will be taking over.
LODDON United Football Club are seeking a manager for their A-team who play in Division One of the Norwich and District Business Houses League.
With Ciaran Creegan and Dave Matthews having stepped down after five successful seasons in charge of Loddon first team, Gareth Buck and Simon Key (who were previously in charge of the Reserves) will be taking over.
Mark Stone will be taking over Loddon Reserves after stepping up from the position of A-team manager during which time he has led the team into Division One for the first time in their history. Applications can be made to club secretary Carl Pitcher, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The club held its annual presentation evening at the Jubilee Hall two weeks ago at which presentations were made to the out-going First XI management team as a token of the club's appreciation for their superb achievements in leading the club back into the Premier Division of the Anglian Combination.
You may also want to watch:
Winners: Richard Durrant (First XI Manager's Player of the Season, First XI Players' Player of the season and also the Brian Sadler Shield for Supporters' Player of the Year).
Reserve XI Players' Player of the Year and the inaugural winner of the Critic's Corner Trophy went to Daniel Crisp whilst Richard Way picked up the Reserve XI Manager's Player of
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 4 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 5 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 6 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
Alex Brown won the Matthew Green Memorial Award for leading Reserve XI goalscorer. Paul Stebbings picked up the A-team Players' Player and Mark Lovick the Manager's Player of the
Young Player of the Year was Chris Andersen whilst Simon Key deservedly picked up the Kevin Sayer Clubman of the Year award. A-team stalwart Keith Todd picked up the Bryan Thurlow Award for his commitment and dedication to the A team.
The annual meeting of Loddon FC will take place on Thursday June 17 at The Angel at 8pm.
This is a change to the previously notified date as the original date clashed with England's second game in the World Cup.