Loddon seek boss
LODDON United Football Club are seeking a manager for their A-team who play in Division One of the Norwich and District Business Houses League. With Ciaran Creegan and Dave Matthews having stepped down after five successful seasons in charge of Loddon first team, Gareth Buck and Simon Key (who were previously in charge of the Reserves) will be taking over.
LODDON United Football Club are seeking a manager for their A-team who play in Division One of the Norwich and District Business Houses League.
With Ciaran Creegan and Dave Matthews having stepped down after five successful seasons in charge of Loddon first team, Gareth Buck and Simon Key (who were previously in charge of the Reserves) will be taking over.
Mark Stone will be taking over Loddon Reserves after stepping up from the position of A-team manager during which time he has led the team into Division One for the first time in their history. Applications can be made to club secretary Carl Pitcher, email email@example.com
The club held its annual presentation evening at the Jubilee Hall two weeks ago at which presentations were made to the out-going First XI management team as a token of the club's appreciation for their superb achievements in leading the club back into the Premier Division of the Anglian Combination.
You may also want to watch:
Winners: Richard Durrant (First XI Manager's Player of the Season, First XI Players' Player of the season and also the Brian Sadler Shield for Supporters' Player of the Year).
Reserve XI Players' Player of the Year and the inaugural winner of the Critic's Corner Trophy went to Daniel Crisp whilst Richard Way picked up the Reserve XI Manager's Player of
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 5 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 6 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 7 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 8 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 9 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 10 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
Alex Brown won the Matthew Green Memorial Award for leading Reserve XI goalscorer. Paul Stebbings picked up the A-team Players' Player and Mark Lovick the Manager's Player of the
Young Player of the Year was Chris Andersen whilst Simon Key deservedly picked up the Kevin Sayer Clubman of the Year award. A-team stalwart Keith Todd picked up the Bryan Thurlow Award for his commitment and dedication to the A team.
The annual meeting of Loddon FC will take place on Thursday June 17 at The Angel at 8pm.
This is a change to the previously notified date as the original date clashed with England's second game in the World Cup.