Blues to return to competitive action
Lowestoft Town FC return to competitive action tonight (Tuesday) in the Turners Hyundai Suffolk Premier Cup semi final.
Jamie Godbold’s men return to the pitch at 7.45pm on September 15 as The Blues face Bury Town at the Goldstar Ground – home of Felixstowe & Walton United FC – in the semi final.
In accordance with The FA’s return to football guidance, the semi final encounter – which was due to be played in March before lockdown amid the continuing coronavirus crisis – is limited to a crowd of 400.
With the match being ticket only, Lowestoft Town FC chairman Gary Keyzor told the club’s website: “Tickets are currently on sale for our Suffolk Premier Cup semi final against Bury Town FC.
“All tickets must be pre purchased as there will be no cash or card sales on the evening.
You may also want to watch:
“Tickets must be purchased through the Suffolk FA website, and you will receive a ticket by e-mail which must be scanned at the turnstiles.”
To buy tickets for the match visit www.suffolkfa.eventcube.io/events/26218/turners-hyundai-suffolk-premier-cup-sf-bury-town-vs-lowestoft-townThe new Southern Premier Central League season kicks off on Saturday, September 19 with Lowestoft travelling to Barwell on the opening day.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 Woman's body found at Loddon home