Blues to return to competitive action
Lowestoft Town FC return to competitive action tonight (Tuesday) in the Turners Hyundai Suffolk Premier Cup semi final.
Jamie Godbold’s men return to the pitch at 7.45pm on September 15 as The Blues face Bury Town at the Goldstar Ground – home of Felixstowe & Walton United FC – in the semi final.
In accordance with The FA’s return to football guidance, the semi final encounter – which was due to be played in March before lockdown amid the continuing coronavirus crisis – is limited to a crowd of 400.
With the match being ticket only, Lowestoft Town FC chairman Gary Keyzor told the club’s website: “Tickets are currently on sale for our Suffolk Premier Cup semi final against Bury Town FC.
“All tickets must be pre purchased as there will be no cash or card sales on the evening.
You may also want to watch:
“Tickets must be purchased through the Suffolk FA website, and you will receive a ticket by e-mail which must be scanned at the turnstiles.”
To buy tickets for the match visit www.suffolkfa.eventcube.io/events/26218/turners-hyundai-suffolk-premier-cup-sf-bury-town-vs-lowestoft-townThe new Southern Premier Central League season kicks off on Saturday, September 19 with Lowestoft travelling to Barwell on the opening day.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 7 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 8 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 9 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 10 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas