Blues to return to competitive action
Lowestoft Town FC return to competitive action tonight (Tuesday) in the Turners Hyundai Suffolk Premier Cup semi final.
Jamie Godbold’s men return to the pitch at 7.45pm on September 15 as The Blues face Bury Town at the Goldstar Ground – home of Felixstowe & Walton United FC – in the semi final.
In accordance with The FA’s return to football guidance, the semi final encounter – which was due to be played in March before lockdown amid the continuing coronavirus crisis – is limited to a crowd of 400.
With the match being ticket only, Lowestoft Town FC chairman Gary Keyzor told the club’s website: “Tickets are currently on sale for our Suffolk Premier Cup semi final against Bury Town FC.
“All tickets must be pre purchased as there will be no cash or card sales on the evening.
“Tickets must be purchased through the Suffolk FA website, and you will receive a ticket by e-mail which must be scanned at the turnstiles.”
To buy tickets for the match visit www.suffolkfa.eventcube.io/events/26218/turners-hyundai-suffolk-premier-cup-sf-bury-town-vs-lowestoft-townThe new Southern Premier Central League season kicks off on Saturday, September 19 with Lowestoft travelling to Barwell on the opening day.
- 1 Obituary: The dentist who described how lucky he was to live in Beccles
- 2 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
- 4 Suffolk's sensational year on screen as filmmakers spend millions in county
- 5 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 This East Anglian cheese has been named one of the best in the UK
- 8 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 9 Police chased driver after car crashed into hedge, court hears
- 10 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike