Blues to return to competitive action
Lowestoft Town FC return to competitive action tonight (Tuesday) in the Turners Hyundai Suffolk Premier Cup semi final.
Jamie Godbold’s men return to the pitch at 7.45pm on September 15 as The Blues face Bury Town at the Goldstar Ground – home of Felixstowe & Walton United FC – in the semi final.
In accordance with The FA’s return to football guidance, the semi final encounter – which was due to be played in March before lockdown amid the continuing coronavirus crisis – is limited to a crowd of 400.
With the match being ticket only, Lowestoft Town FC chairman Gary Keyzor told the club’s website: “Tickets are currently on sale for our Suffolk Premier Cup semi final against Bury Town FC.
“All tickets must be pre purchased as there will be no cash or card sales on the evening.
You may also want to watch:
“Tickets must be purchased through the Suffolk FA website, and you will receive a ticket by e-mail which must be scanned at the turnstiles.”
To buy tickets for the match visit www.suffolkfa.eventcube.io/events/26218/turners-hyundai-suffolk-premier-cup-sf-bury-town-vs-lowestoft-townThe new Southern Premier Central League season kicks off on Saturday, September 19 with Lowestoft travelling to Barwell on the opening day.
- 1 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 6 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 7 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 8 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 9 Youngsters aged 12 to 18 to begin receiving Covid vaccinations
- 10 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft