More than 30 members complete successful gradings sessions
- Credit: Archant
Bungay and Beccles Taekwondo Clubs have a very active student membership with more than 100 members, of which 35 successfully completed their first grading of 2017 recently.
There were some outstanding performances but Hayden Considine, Isaac Slater and Tegan Brown were singled out for praise.
The grading was taken by Steve King, the area 6th Dan, who said the quality of student sparring, patterns, techniques and Korean terminology was excellent.
Nine members from Bungay and Beccles Clubs will be taking their black belts in Coventry over Easter.
Would you like to train to become the next black belt in this Olympic martial art? Spaces are available at weekly classes. Please see our websites for details, www.bungay-taekwondo.co.uk or www.beccles-taekwondo.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Students at Bungay Taekwondo Club raised £120 for Red Nose Day with various fun activities in their Thursday lesson.
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 3 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 4 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 5 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 9 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise