More than 30 members complete successful gradings sessions
- Credit: Archant
Bungay and Beccles Taekwondo Clubs have a very active student membership with more than 100 members, of which 35 successfully completed their first grading of 2017 recently.
There were some outstanding performances but Hayden Considine, Isaac Slater and Tegan Brown were singled out for praise.
The grading was taken by Steve King, the area 6th Dan, who said the quality of student sparring, patterns, techniques and Korean terminology was excellent.
Nine members from Bungay and Beccles Clubs will be taking their black belts in Coventry over Easter.
Would you like to train to become the next black belt in this Olympic martial art? Spaces are available at weekly classes. Please see our websites for details, www.bungay-taekwondo.co.uk or www.beccles-taekwondo.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Students at Bungay Taekwondo Club raised £120 for Red Nose Day with various fun activities in their Thursday lesson.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 5 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- 6 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Land transformed with power company's pond restoration
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Theatre group to put on Joseph show - 17 months after original date