More than 30 members complete successful gradings sessions
- Credit: Archant
Bungay and Beccles Taekwondo Clubs have a very active student membership with more than 100 members, of which 35 successfully completed their first grading of 2017 recently.
There were some outstanding performances but Hayden Considine, Isaac Slater and Tegan Brown were singled out for praise.
The grading was taken by Steve King, the area 6th Dan, who said the quality of student sparring, patterns, techniques and Korean terminology was excellent.
Nine members from Bungay and Beccles Clubs will be taking their black belts in Coventry over Easter.
Would you like to train to become the next black belt in this Olympic martial art? Spaces are available at weekly classes. Please see our websites for details, www.bungay-taekwondo.co.uk or www.beccles-taekwondo.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Students at Bungay Taekwondo Club raised £120 for Red Nose Day with various fun activities in their Thursday lesson.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 5 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 6 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 7 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 8 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 9 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 10 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph