Norton seek a manager
NORTON Athletic FC are inviting applications for the positions of first manager for next season.Norton have two teams playing in Divisions One and Two of the Notley's Lowestoft and District Football League respectively.
NORTON Athletic FC are inviting applications for the positions of first manager for next season.
Norton have two teams playing in Divisions One and Two of the Notley's Lowestoft and District Football League respectively.
They are looking for people who are able to attend matches on Saturday afternoons and training sessions on Thursday evenings. Previous managerial experience is preferable but they invite applications from anyone with a passion for grass-roots football.
Norton are a well-run club with a playing pool of almost 50 players, many of whom have local roots to the club. Both teams have enjoyed recent success.
You may also want to watch:
Norton are looking for candidates who can build on this success and take the club forward.
The suitable applicants would ideally enjoy the club's established social scene and maybe be prepared to help with non football matters, such as fundraising for new changing and shower facilities.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- 3 Land transformed with power company's pond restoration
- 4 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 5 Restaurant hosting drinkers at Covid peak may have ‘risked public’s health’
- 6 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 7 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 8 Roof collapses at derelict chicken shed after fire
- 9 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 10 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
You can find out more about the club by visiting website www.nortonathleticfc.co.uk
Apply in writing to Scott Yarham, 3 Somerville Avenue, Gorleston, Norfolk, NR31 7NW or email email@example.com or call chairman Julian Walker on 01502 471004. Applications must be received by June 28.