Norton seek a manager
NORTON Athletic FC are inviting applications for the positions of first manager for next season.Norton have two teams playing in Divisions One and Two of the Notley's Lowestoft and District Football League respectively.
NORTON Athletic FC are inviting applications for the positions of first manager for next season.
Norton have two teams playing in Divisions One and Two of the Notley's Lowestoft and District Football League respectively.
They are looking for people who are able to attend matches on Saturday afternoons and training sessions on Thursday evenings. Previous managerial experience is preferable but they invite applications from anyone with a passion for grass-roots football.
Norton are a well-run club with a playing pool of almost 50 players, many of whom have local roots to the club. Both teams have enjoyed recent success.
You may also want to watch:
Norton are looking for candidates who can build on this success and take the club forward.
The suitable applicants would ideally enjoy the club's established social scene and maybe be prepared to help with non football matters, such as fundraising for new changing and shower facilities.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 8 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 9 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
- 10 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
You can find out more about the club by visiting website www.nortonathleticfc.co.uk
Apply in writing to Scott Yarham, 3 Somerville Avenue, Gorleston, Norfolk, NR31 7NW or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call chairman Julian Walker on 01502 471004. Applications must be received by June 28.