Norton seek reserves boss
NORTON Athletic FC are inviting applications for the positions of reserve team manager for next season. They have two teams playing in Divisions One and Two of the Notley's Lowestoft and District Football League respectively with the first team being crowned first division champions this season.
NORTON Athletic FC are inviting applications for the positions of reserve team manager for next season.
They have two teams playing in Divisions One and Two of the Notley's Lowestoft and District Football League respectively with the first team being crowned first division champions this season.
Norton are looking for people who are able to attend matches on Saturday afternoons and training sessions on Thursday evenings. Previous managerial experience is preferable but they invite applications from anyone with a passion for grassroots football or someone who has finished with an U16 team and is looking to stay in the game.
Norton are a well-run club with a playing pool of over 50 players, many of whom have local roots to the club and they have a qualified coach.
You may also want to watch:
The suitable applicants would ideally enjoy the club's established social scene and maybe be prepared to help with non-football matters, such as fundraising for new changing and shower facilities, although this is not essential.
You can find out more about our club by visiting website: www.nortonathleticfc.co.uk or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 5 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 6 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 9 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 10 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
If the position is the challenge for you please apply in writing to: Scott Yarham, 3 Somerville Avenue, Gorleston, Norfolk, NR31 7NW.
Applications must be received by May 21.