Runners all set to boost charity
THE Roger Wing Charity 10km and Fun Run is taking place tomorrow (Good Friday).All entry fees and sponsorship will go to the charity James Paget Palliative Care Appeal.
THE Roger Wing Charity 10km and Fun Run is taking place tomorrow (Good Friday).
All entry fees and sponsorship will go to the charity James Paget Palliative Care Appeal.
The race headquarters is Broome Village Hall with the one-mile fun run starting at 10.10am.
For those 15 years and over there is a 10km event at 10.30am. Entries on the day are welcome.
You may also want to watch:
Bungay Running Club will pay all costs for the event. There will be age group prizes and mementoes to all finishers.
The start and finish for both events is outside Broome Artichoke Pub.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 5 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 6 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
Members and spectators will be made welcome there after the races are over.
The James Paget appeal has set an target of �1.5m so a dedicated unit for Palliative Care can be built and run.