Trophy time at Barsham
BARSHAM held its annual presentation evening at The Butchers Arms.A race night was organised and an excellent time was had by all the players and their friends who attended.
BARSHAM held its annual presentation evening at The Butchers Arms.
A race night was organised and an excellent time was had by all the players and their friends who attended. A lovely hot and cold buffet was kindly supplied by Ian at The Butchers and Philip Reeder organised a raffle with Alex Godrey winning the top prize of the evening.
The Barsham player of the season awards were presented, players' player of the season was won by Nick Holmes, the manager's player of the season was won jointly by captain fantastic Tim Roberts and utility player Paul Turner.
The Bob Sale Memorial Cup for dedicated services was presented to Keith Hudson. The award for the most comical moment of the season was won by Philip Reeder.
You may also want to watch:
The club unveiled the new Barsham FC training tops, Mark Blades, Philip Reeder and Keith Hudson all being presented with the new tops which will be available for all players soon.
Tuesday night training sessions have been very well attended; friendlies against local opposition are now being played each week until the season starts.
- 1 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 2 Global innovation award for farm that harnesses energy from cow muck
- 3 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 4 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 5 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 6 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
The previous week club president Denis (aka Henry) was taken to Portman Road, Ipswich where he was presented with a FA Gold Award in the Bobby Robson Suite at the Suffolk FA Annual Award ceremony.
An excellent evening of fun that also raised some funds for the club, thanks to all who attended.