Trophy time for Grasshoppers
LODDON Grasshoppers round off their season at the Jubilee Hall on Saturday, May 16 with the club's annual presentation evening. Doors open at 7pm with the first presentations due to begin at approximately 7.
LODDON Grasshoppers round off their season at the Jubilee Hall on Saturday, May 16 with the club's annual presentation evening.
Doors open at 7pm with the first presentations due to begin at approximately 7.30pm.
Next season the club will be running teams at U8, U9, U10, U11, U12 and U13.
At present the club is looking for someone to take over and coach the U14 side for next season and if you are interested then please get in touch via email at email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
The current U13 side will be without a coach for next season and unless somebody comes forward to take the role then the lads will be unable to play.
The club also has a vacancy next season at U15 as there was no team at U14 this season. If you think you are able to take on this commitment then again please get in touch with the club.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 5 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- 6 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 7 Land transformed with power company's pond restoration
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Restaurant hosting drinkers at Covid peak may have ‘risked public’s health’
The current U15 side will be moving up to U16 and will be hoping to progress players through into the adult football club - something which was achieved with great success this season.
All teams at all ages would welcome any new recruits and details of all sides can be found at the club's website www.loddongrasshoppers.co.uk