Trophy time for Grasshoppers
LODDON Grasshoppers round off their season at the Jubilee Hall on Saturday, May 16 with the club's annual presentation evening. Doors open at 7pm with the first presentations due to begin at approximately 7.
LODDON Grasshoppers round off their season at the Jubilee Hall on Saturday, May 16 with the club's annual presentation evening.
Doors open at 7pm with the first presentations due to begin at approximately 7.30pm.
Next season the club will be running teams at U8, U9, U10, U11, U12 and U13.
At present the club is looking for someone to take over and coach the U14 side for next season and if you are interested then please get in touch via email at email@example.com
The current U13 side will be without a coach for next season and unless somebody comes forward to take the role then the lads will be unable to play.
The club also has a vacancy next season at U15 as there was no team at U14 this season. If you think you are able to take on this commitment then again please get in touch with the club.
- 1 Fishing equipment stolen after thieves smash car window
- 2 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 5 Memorial garden unveiled as centre's open day is a success
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 Vandals damage fence and gate in night-time incident
- 9 Call to back campaign to win £20,000 of primary school sports gear
- 10 Bungay Garden Market returns in full after two year absence
The current U15 side will be moving up to U16 and will be hoping to progress players through into the adult football club - something which was achieved with great success this season.
All teams at all ages would welcome any new recruits and details of all sides can be found at the club's website www.loddongrasshoppers.co.uk