Win and a draw from Beccles U12s trip to Diss
- Credit: Archant
Beccles Under 12s rugby team enjoyed another super day on the field.
With a couple of clubs not turning up at Diss, the team had just the two outings.
Diss, first up, were no match for Beccles’ fast developing lads, as some super hands, pace and power saw the visitors run in a rapid 12 tries, and conceding one.
After a 10-minute break Beccles then faced Swaffham in a titanic clash. After a slow start the Beccles lads stormed back in the second half to lead 4-2, but two late tries from the opposition saw a draw 4-4.
Lots of lessons were learned from the day, both in positive performances, and a few development areas that will be worked on prior to Beccles’ next outing at Norwich on April 23.
You may also want to watch:
Training is this Thursday as usual, but it is a day off on Sunday.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 8 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout
- 9 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 10 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency