Anthony returns to dame role at Loddon pantomime
- Credit: Archant
After an absence of five years, popular pantomime dame Anthony Bunting is back for Loddon Players’ pantomime Pinocchio.
Mr Bunting first joined the panto over 35 years ago in smaller roles, but after the retirement of the first dame Derek Loyd, he stepped into the frocks.
He formed a partnership with veteran performer Maureen Larkin, who always played his sidekick.
However due to family and work commitments Mr Bunting stepped down for a few years, but is back to team up with Mrs Larkin once again.
The show opens on January 13 and continues until January 28, with matinee and evening shows at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £7 or £5 for concessions, available from Hazel on 01508 520162 between 9am and 9pm.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 3 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 4 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 5 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 6 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 7 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 8 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 9 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day