Anthony returns to dame role at Loddon pantomime
- Credit: Archant
After an absence of five years, popular pantomime dame Anthony Bunting is back for Loddon Players’ pantomime Pinocchio.
Mr Bunting first joined the panto over 35 years ago in smaller roles, but after the retirement of the first dame Derek Loyd, he stepped into the frocks.
He formed a partnership with veteran performer Maureen Larkin, who always played his sidekick.
However due to family and work commitments Mr Bunting stepped down for a few years, but is back to team up with Mrs Larkin once again.
The show opens on January 13 and continues until January 28, with matinee and evening shows at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £7 or £5 for concessions, available from Hazel on 01508 520162 between 9am and 9pm.
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers