Beatlemania hits Bungay
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Beatlemania takes over the Fisher Theatre at Bungay this evening.
The show superbly recreates the legendary live performances of the Beatles, from their early days, through the Sgt Pepper era to the final years of Abbey Road.
It is one of the leading Beatles shows and has been performed for numerous film, television and sports stars, including Sir Richard Branson and the Beckhams. The performance is at 8pm and tickets are £15.
Tomorrow the theatre is proud to be hosting Kiki Dee and Carmelo Luggeri – an Acoustic Journey.
The duo has been touring their spellbinding acoustic live show across the UK and Europe with each of their exceptional talents shining through to create a wonderful and warm sense of intimacy for the audience. They have recently released their critically acclaimed album, A Place Where I can Go, which features 11 new tracks, including the haunting Horses, with Scottish singer Eddie Reader. Tickets for the show are £16.50.
You may also want to watch:
On Monday evening the Bungay Film Club presents Human Capital (15), a stylish Italian morality tale set in and around Milan – a compelling whodunit. Tickets are £5 for non-members. On Tuesday at 7.30pm the Pantaloons Theatre Company presents its innovative version of Macbeth, with tickets £10 to £8 and on Thursday the show is Singing the Postman, a poignant musical comedy drama, involving three Alan Smethurst tribute artists. It starts at 8pm and tickets are £8.
Tickets for all events at the Fisher can be booked via the www.fishertheatre.org or by calling the box office on 01986 897130.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 8 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge