Beccles choir performance to raise money for local stroke victims
- Credit: Archant
A well-known choir will be hosting a special performance to raise vital funds for a Beccles-based charity.
Beccles Friends in Harmony Choir will be appearing at Hungate Church on Friday, May 4.
The choir is led by conductor Bram Bryant - who has eighteen years of experience in the role, and guarantees the concert will be a delight for both the eyes and ears.
He said: “Almost everyday we are asked to help various charities with their work.
“However, this time the choir has decided to raise money for the Beccles Inner Wheel President’s Project, the Beccles Stroke Association.”
You may also want to watch:
The Stroke Association Voluntary Group in Beccles is run entirely by volunteers and meets each fortnight to host activities and outings designed to stimulate the long-term recovery of its members.
Beccles Inner Wheel president Judy Taylor said: “We are delighted to have the support and anticipate a wonderful evening.”
- 1 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 8 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 9 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
The show will begin at 7.30pm with light refreshments provided for free.
Tickets for the performance cost £5 and are available on the door.