Beccles choir performance to raise money for local stroke victims
- Credit: Archant
A well-known choir will be hosting a special performance to raise vital funds for a Beccles-based charity.
Beccles Friends in Harmony Choir will be appearing at Hungate Church on Friday, May 4.
The choir is led by conductor Bram Bryant - who has eighteen years of experience in the role, and guarantees the concert will be a delight for both the eyes and ears.
He said: “Almost everyday we are asked to help various charities with their work.
“However, this time the choir has decided to raise money for the Beccles Inner Wheel President’s Project, the Beccles Stroke Association.”
The Stroke Association Voluntary Group in Beccles is run entirely by volunteers and meets each fortnight to host activities and outings designed to stimulate the long-term recovery of its members.
Beccles Inner Wheel president Judy Taylor said: “We are delighted to have the support and anticipate a wonderful evening.”
- 1 Hidden aspects of Beccles uncovered in new book
- 2 Call for flat roof owners to help fight gull problem
- 3 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 4 Vital new community bus service launches to help isolated get out and about
- 5 MP reiterates call for PM to quit after 'inevitable' resignations
- 6 Family fun day on town meadow hailed a hit
- 7 Have you seen artist's phenomenal sculptures made from cutlery?
- 8 Free hearing aids for teddy bears in Norwich this weekend
- 9 Youth theatre group set to stage The Little Shop of Horrors
- 10 Beccles school appoints new headteacher
The show will begin at 7.30pm with light refreshments provided for free.
Tickets for the performance cost £5 and are available on the door.