Beccles choir performance to raise money for local stroke victims
- Credit: Archant
A well-known choir will be hosting a special performance to raise vital funds for a Beccles-based charity.
Beccles Friends in Harmony Choir will be appearing at Hungate Church on Friday, May 4.
The choir is led by conductor Bram Bryant - who has eighteen years of experience in the role, and guarantees the concert will be a delight for both the eyes and ears.
He said: “Almost everyday we are asked to help various charities with their work.
“However, this time the choir has decided to raise money for the Beccles Inner Wheel President’s Project, the Beccles Stroke Association.”
You may also want to watch:
The Stroke Association Voluntary Group in Beccles is run entirely by volunteers and meets each fortnight to host activities and outings designed to stimulate the long-term recovery of its members.
Beccles Inner Wheel president Judy Taylor said: “We are delighted to have the support and anticipate a wonderful evening.”
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 6 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 7 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk PCC candidates outline priorities
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
The show will begin at 7.30pm with light refreshments provided for free.
Tickets for the performance cost £5 and are available on the door.