The ‘Bublé of Beccles’ returns to thrill town
- Credit: Archant
A popular crooner dubbed ‘the Bublé of Beccles’ is set to dazzle crowds once again as he returns to the town.
Tom Elgie will be performing at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, September 8.
Expect such Bublé classics as Cry me a River, Feeling Good and Haven’t met You Yet as Tom Elgie is joined by backing singers the ‘Bublé boys’.
Mr Elgie said: “It’s amazing to be returning to the Beccles Public Hall again.
“After two fabulous nights last year and seven years of being referred to as the Bublé of Beccles, there was really no question we would be returning to the town this year to do it all again.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve had many fond memories of over the years raising funds for the Hall which is an added bonus.”
Tickets for the performance, which begins at 7.30pm, are available at the hall box office on 01502 770 060 or at www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 2 School year group and bus passengers told to isolate after Covid case
- 3 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 4 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 5 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 6 Spate of catalytic converter thefts from vehicles sparks warning
- 7 Tariff for housebuilders to protect East Suffolk habitats
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Man admits inflicting grievous bodily harm during altercation in Bungay
- 10 East Suffolk Council selects 2021 chairman