The ‘Bublé of Beccles’ returns to thrill town
- Credit: Archant
A popular crooner dubbed ‘the Bublé of Beccles’ is set to dazzle crowds once again as he returns to the town.
Tom Elgie will be performing at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, September 8.
Expect such Bublé classics as Cry me a River, Feeling Good and Haven’t met You Yet as Tom Elgie is joined by backing singers the ‘Bublé boys’.
Mr Elgie said: “It’s amazing to be returning to the Beccles Public Hall again.
“After two fabulous nights last year and seven years of being referred to as the Bublé of Beccles, there was really no question we would be returning to the town this year to do it all again.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve had many fond memories of over the years raising funds for the Hall which is an added bonus.”
Tickets for the performance, which begins at 7.30pm, are available at the hall box office on 01502 770 060 or at www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 5 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 6 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'