Beccles Public Hall presents romantic comedy at the opera
- Credit: Archant
Join the Public Hall team at Beccles for a splendid romantic comedy set backstage at the opera!
The team is delighted to welcome The Merry Opera Company as they offer this superb new show and Beccles’ debut, Kiss me, Figaro! on Sunday at 7.30pm (doors open at 7pm).
The story tells of how a soprano who has been jilted at the altar by a tenor, and who comes back to seek her rightful hand in marriage. This new romantic comedy, featuring music my Handel, Mozart, Puccini, Irving Berlin and others is just the ticket for a splendid evening’s entertainment in Beccles.
Kiss me, Figaro! has been nominated for three Off West End awards - best male singer, best female singer and best Opera and the show has been picking up some well deserved reviews along the way:
The tickets represent excellent value at £10 and £9 for concessions and can be purchased by visiting the Box Office which is open from Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 3pm. Tickets are also available at: www.becclespublichall.com
You may also want to watch:
• Do you love whodunnits? Look no further than Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, June 21, for a murder mystery night with a twist! Come with your friends, be a detective for the evening and solve the mystery whodunnit! There will be suspense and curiosity roused by a murder at the Hall and you’ll be enthralled with this entertaining evening of mysterious goings on.
You are invited to solve the crime for just £10 per ticket which will include a finger buffet supper and delicious home-made cupcake. The bar will be open for the evening and doors will open at 7pm for a prompt 7.30pm start.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 9 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash