Beccles Public Hall welcomes jazz trio for ‘Forget-me-not’ show
- Credit: Archant
Beccles Public Hall will welcome a chamber jazz trio as part of their ongoing support for those with memory loss.
Palomar will perform on Monday, June 19 at 2pm at the venue.
The gig comes after the public hall team were successful in their bid to become a dementia-friendly organisation.
Performances are staged on the first Tuesday and third Monday of each month by the support group ‘Forget-me-not at the Hall’.
Forget-me-not clubs are being successfully run by Suffolk Age UK for people with memory problems and for family carers.
You may also want to watch:
The events which run from 2pm to 4pm provide individuals with the opportunity to relax and reminisce.
Sue Bergin, of the hall, said: “We look forward to welcoming new and existing people and we are so pleased to offer the Public Hall as a central venue for people with memory loss and their carers.”
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 6 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 7 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 8 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 9 Multi-million pound river barrier to protect Broads being considered
- 10 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
For more information call 07775721748 or 01603 499350.