Beccles Public Hall welcomes jazz trio for ‘Forget-me-not’ show
- Credit: Archant
Beccles Public Hall will welcome a chamber jazz trio as part of their ongoing support for those with memory loss.
Palomar will perform on Monday, June 19 at 2pm at the venue.
The gig comes after the public hall team were successful in their bid to become a dementia-friendly organisation.
Performances are staged on the first Tuesday and third Monday of each month by the support group ‘Forget-me-not at the Hall’.
Forget-me-not clubs are being successfully run by Suffolk Age UK for people with memory problems and for family carers.
The events which run from 2pm to 4pm provide individuals with the opportunity to relax and reminisce.
Sue Bergin, of the hall, said: “We look forward to welcoming new and existing people and we are so pleased to offer the Public Hall as a central venue for people with memory loss and their carers.”
- 1 Motorcyclist injured after crash in busy Suffolk road
- 2 Town's real ale pub launches new menu with 'something for everyone'
- 3 Care home's failings continue after damning report reveals abuse fears
- 4 Challenging future for high streets amid fall in shoppers
- 5 Beccles mother publishes new children's book
- 6 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 7 Five-bedroom country house with 'secret garden' on sale for £1.25m
- 8 Where will be the hottest place in Suffolk this weekend?
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 10 'Bus week' scheme to protect 'lifeline' route in town
For more information call 07775721748 or 01603 499350.