Big Gig returns to Halesworth
- Credit: Archant
The Big Gig is returning for a second year to Halesworth Town Park showcasing local talent from across Suffolk.
The three-day event will take place on July 31 and August 1 and 2.
The gig is a community spirited event with affordable tickets, and a proportion of the door sales will go back into the community by supporting two local music charities.
Confirmed artists on the main stage include Smerins Anit-Social Club, Pout at the Devil, Lee Vasey Band, Metropolis, Mista Beat, Mechanism Quintet, One Way or Another and Solana and Charlie Law.
And the acoustic stage will see performances from More Madness, The Delta Beltas, Bloodshake Chorus, Murphy’s Lore, Kolin Durier and many more.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be food stalls, local crafts and trade stalls.
The organisers said: “East Anglia boasts an impressive collection of talented bands and what better way to show this off than three days of fun in Halesworth Town Park.”
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 7 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 8 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
Tickets for The Big Gig costs £20 in advance for the whole weekend, or £25 on the door. Day tickets are available on the day from £8 to £10.
For more information and to buy tickets visit www.halesworthbiggig.co.uk