Big Gig returns to Halesworth
- Credit: Archant
The Big Gig is returning for a second year to Halesworth Town Park showcasing local talent from across Suffolk.
The three-day event will take place on July 31 and August 1 and 2.
The gig is a community spirited event with affordable tickets, and a proportion of the door sales will go back into the community by supporting two local music charities.
Confirmed artists on the main stage include Smerins Anit-Social Club, Pout at the Devil, Lee Vasey Band, Metropolis, Mista Beat, Mechanism Quintet, One Way or Another and Solana and Charlie Law.
And the acoustic stage will see performances from More Madness, The Delta Beltas, Bloodshake Chorus, Murphy’s Lore, Kolin Durier and many more.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be food stalls, local crafts and trade stalls.
The organisers said: “East Anglia boasts an impressive collection of talented bands and what better way to show this off than three days of fun in Halesworth Town Park.”
- 1 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 2 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 3 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 4 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 5 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 6 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 9 Graduation worth the wait for East Coast College's class of 2020
- 10 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
Tickets for The Big Gig costs £20 in advance for the whole weekend, or £25 on the door. Day tickets are available on the day from £8 to £10.
For more information and to buy tickets visit www.halesworthbiggig.co.uk