BIG GIG returns to Halesworth town park
- Credit: Archant
American soul shouter Geno Washington and The Ram Jam Band will be the headline act as the BIG GIG returns to Halesworth town park.
Taking place from Friday, August 4 to Sunday, August 6, the music festival is an excellent platform to showcase some of the best in local and national talent.
As well as Washington’s performance on the Saturday, other acts include Solko and Lee Vasey.
There will also be a host of food and drink stalls, local crafts and trade stands.
This year, organisers want to make the festival more exciting for children by offering circus performances, bouncy castles and a play area.
You may also want to watch:
A proportion of the door sales will support local charity, I Made This, who use music and video to inspire young people in the region.
Tickets cost £25 for the weekend or £10 for a day ticket. Under 12s go free.
For more information, visit www.halesworthbiggig.co.uk.
- 1 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 2 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Town's post office to close within a month
- 6 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 7 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 8 Mother’s ‘living hell’ after son dies despite 15 GP visits in under four months
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 10 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again