BIG GIG returns to Halesworth town park
- Credit: Archant
American soul shouter Geno Washington and The Ram Jam Band will be the headline act as the BIG GIG returns to Halesworth town park.
Taking place from Friday, August 4 to Sunday, August 6, the music festival is an excellent platform to showcase some of the best in local and national talent.
As well as Washington’s performance on the Saturday, other acts include Solko and Lee Vasey.
There will also be a host of food and drink stalls, local crafts and trade stands.
This year, organisers want to make the festival more exciting for children by offering circus performances, bouncy castles and a play area.
You may also want to watch:
A proportion of the door sales will support local charity, I Made This, who use music and video to inspire young people in the region.
Tickets cost £25 for the weekend or £10 for a day ticket. Under 12s go free.
For more information, visit www.halesworthbiggig.co.uk.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 5 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital