Blues legend Dave Thomas to rock Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Bungay’s Fisher Theatre is set to be graced with a feast of blues and grooves as the Dave Thomas Band takes to the stage.
Arguably better known in the US cities of Chicago and Cleveland than in his native Norfolk, the critically acclaimed guitarist recently returned to recording after a ten year lay-off.
His album ‘Live at the Fat Cat’ was released in March earlier this year and he also appeared at the annual Chicago Blues Festival in June, where he is recognised as a true bluesman.
The veteran is also working on a host of brand new material and, on Friday, September 1, Dave and his band will treat audiences in Bungay to a selection of classics and original music.
Tickets cost £10 in advance and £12 on the night, with doors opening at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.fishertheatre.org or contact the venue by calling 01986 897130.
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 ‘Taking a battering’: medical centre boss reveals public’s treatment of exhausted staff
- 3 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 4 Welcome to our new website
- 5 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 8 Missing pregnant woman found
- 9 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval
- 10 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found