Blues singer and guitarist returns to Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: John Carrick
It’s a big wonderful welcome back to world-famous Delta Blues singer and guitarist, Kent DuChaine, as he’ll be performing at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, February 25, after he originally delighted the hall audience just over two years ago.
He’ll be doing what he loves best by performing wonderful old Delta Blues numbers with his grand old lady steel guitar, fondly known as Leadbessie.
There will also be some excellent blues-based material from superb local band, Owl & Wolves.
Doors will open at 6.30pm for a 7pm start. Tickets are just £10 and £9.
This evening at 7.30pm, Ian Sainsbury will be singing and playing numbers from his popular repertoire. Tomorrow, the popular Victorian Conjuror will entertain with their A Night of Mystery set from 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
All tickets can be purchased online at www.becclespublichall.com, via the box office, open Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 3pm or by ringing 01502 770060
- 1 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 2 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 3 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 Assurances over £3m Station Yard project in Southwold
- 6 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Former prisoner of war nurse celebrated for her service
- 9 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days