Popular antique street fair returns to town for 22nd year
- Credit: Archant
There will be endless hidden treasures on display this weekend as a popular antiques street market returns for its 22nd year.
Bungay Antiques Street Market is set to take over Earsham Street from 9am till 4pm on Sunday, July 22.
The event promises to “put the antiques back on the street” and celebrate the markets 22nd anniversary with its biggest and diverse selection yet.
More than 70 antique and vintage dealers will be travelling from across the country to take part in the 22nd year of the popular fair.
Kate Button, who helps organise the event, said: “The Bungay Antiques Street Market was set up by the Chamber of Trade 21 years ago and has established itself as one of the biggest and best antique markets in the area and certainly one of the longest running.
You may also want to watch:
“New this year will be an independent Food Court in the King’s Head Yard showcasing local food & drink producers and there will be buskers on the street providing musical entertainment.”
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 3 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 School year group and bus passengers told to isolate after Covid case
- 10 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives