Popular antique street fair returns to town for 22nd year
- Credit: Archant
There will be endless hidden treasures on display this weekend as a popular antiques street market returns for its 22nd year.
Bungay Antiques Street Market is set to take over Earsham Street from 9am till 4pm on Sunday, July 22.
The event promises to “put the antiques back on the street” and celebrate the markets 22nd anniversary with its biggest and diverse selection yet.
More than 70 antique and vintage dealers will be travelling from across the country to take part in the 22nd year of the popular fair.
Kate Button, who helps organise the event, said: “The Bungay Antiques Street Market was set up by the Chamber of Trade 21 years ago and has established itself as one of the biggest and best antique markets in the area and certainly one of the longest running.
You may also want to watch:
“New this year will be an independent Food Court in the King’s Head Yard showcasing local food & drink producers and there will be buskers on the street providing musical entertainment.”
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 8 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 9 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom