Busy week lined up at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant © 2010
It’s a busy week at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay with the emphasis on music and laughter.
Tonight sees the welcome return of John McNicholl and his Band.
John performs a selection of traditional Irish and country music. The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are £15.
Sunday brings two live screenings of the hit West End musical Billy Elliot – screenings are at 2pm and 7pm with tickets at £12 each.
On Wednesday, October 1, there is a live screening with Stephen Fry who will be talking about his latest memoir – More Fool Me.
You may also want to watch:
The screening starts at 7.15pm with tickets at £12.
Thursday, October 2, there is a warm welcome to Ann Breen who will be performing at 7.30pm.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
Ann comes from Downpatrick and has been involved with music all her life. Tickets are £15.
Tickets can be booked online at www.fishertheatre.org or by calling 01986 897130.
Many of these shows are near sell outs so please book quickly!