Busy week lined up at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant © 2010
It’s a busy week at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay with the emphasis on music and laughter.
Tonight sees the welcome return of John McNicholl and his Band.
John performs a selection of traditional Irish and country music. The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are £15.
Sunday brings two live screenings of the hit West End musical Billy Elliot – screenings are at 2pm and 7pm with tickets at £12 each.
On Wednesday, October 1, there is a live screening with Stephen Fry who will be talking about his latest memoir – More Fool Me.
You may also want to watch:
The screening starts at 7.15pm with tickets at £12.
Thursday, October 2, there is a warm welcome to Ann Breen who will be performing at 7.30pm.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 8 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found
Ann comes from Downpatrick and has been involved with music all her life. Tickets are £15.
Tickets can be booked online at www.fishertheatre.org or by calling 01986 897130.
Many of these shows are near sell outs so please book quickly!