Cabaret and quiz night at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A pre-Christmas cracker of entertainment, mulled wine and a brain teaser of a quiz is taking place at The Fisher Theatre in Bungay next Saturday, December 6.
Quiz ‘n’ Bitz will see cabaret group Showbitz join forces with quiz-master Stephen Went for an evening of West End hits, seasonal refreshments and a quizzing conundrum.
The evening also features a special charity draw in aid of The Stroke Association, a charity close to the hearts of members of the group.
Last year, singer Alison Peck’s fiance suffered a stroke at an unusually early age, and the couple have since championed the aims of the charity wherever possible.”
Miss Peck said: “We are so grateful for Vince’s recovery and want to help raise awareness of the impact a stroke can have on people’s lives, and that it can strike at any age. We are thankful for every day, and are busy planning our wedding next year. So when we had the opportunity to support the charity through one of Showbitz’s shows, it seemed an ideal way.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £8 from the box office at the theatre or by calling 01986 897130. It starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more