Cabaret and quiz night at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A pre-Christmas cracker of entertainment, mulled wine and a brain teaser of a quiz is taking place at The Fisher Theatre in Bungay next Saturday, December 6.
Quiz ‘n’ Bitz will see cabaret group Showbitz join forces with quiz-master Stephen Went for an evening of West End hits, seasonal refreshments and a quizzing conundrum.
The evening also features a special charity draw in aid of The Stroke Association, a charity close to the hearts of members of the group.
Last year, singer Alison Peck’s fiance suffered a stroke at an unusually early age, and the couple have since championed the aims of the charity wherever possible.”
Miss Peck said: “We are so grateful for Vince’s recovery and want to help raise awareness of the impact a stroke can have on people’s lives, and that it can strike at any age. We are thankful for every day, and are busy planning our wedding next year. So when we had the opportunity to support the charity through one of Showbitz’s shows, it seemed an ideal way.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £8 from the box office at the theatre or by calling 01986 897130. It starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 5 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital