Chance to meet artists
THERE will be the chance to meet the artists featured in the current art exhibition by Spiral 09 at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay next Saturday.A special demonstration by artist John Nicholson, who is exhibiting there, will also take place at the event.
THERE will be the chance to meet the artists featured in the current art exhibition by Spiral 09 at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay next Saturday.
A special demonstration by artist John Nicholson, who is exhibiting there, will also take place at the event.
Les Hoare, marketing manager at the Fisher Theatre, explained: “During this exhibition we have had a great many questions from visitors about the techniques used by the artists, especially John Nicholson's work.
“We discussed this with the artists who readily agreed to attend a special event for people to meet them and ask any questions they may have. John Nicholson will also be demonstrating the techniques he uses for creating his work and visitors will be able to create their own example under John's watchful eye.”
You may also want to watch:
Spiral 09 is a group of six artists who exhibit together throughout Norfolk and Suffolk. They present a wide range of diverse and innovative work including photography, sculpture, drawing, painting and print.
Meet the Artist will be at the Fisher Theatre next Saturday from 2pm to 4pm. Entrance is free and refreshments will be available.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
The exhibition remains open daily from 11am to 3pm.