Church to host play telling story of Jesus’ resurrection
- Credit: Archant
A one-man play which tells the story of the death and resurrection of Jesus, will be performed at Hungate Church in Beccles.
Impossible God, is based on the 1985 book of the same name by author, actor and Methodist minister Frank Topping.
In the drama numerous characters relive their experience of the death and the resurrection of Jesus.
Actor Mark Topping, who has toured England, Wales and Ireland for the last years with An Evening With John Weasley and My Own Familiar Friend, will be acting in the play.
He said: “The drama is a powerful exploration of events at the heart of Christianity.
You may also want to watch:
“You are taken on an imaginative journey and challenged to look again at Jesus of Nazareth and reflect on what it might all mean.”
The play is part of a national tour and will be in Beccles on Monday at 7pm.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 4 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 5 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 6 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?
- 10 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
Tickets are £4 and can be bought by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01502711473.