Classic tale on Bungay’s Fisher Theatre stage
- Credit: Archant
One of this country’s most loved stories is being brought to the stage of the Fisher Theatre, Bungay, next month.
Immersion Theatre and Cambridge Touring Theatre are presenting “The Wind in the Willows” at 7.30pm on Friday, February 6.
Award-nominated Immersion Theatre and the critically-acclaimed Cambridge Touring Theatre join forces to present a spectacular musical adaptation of the Kenneth Grahame classic, The Wind in the Willows.
Join the boat-loving Ratty, the sensible yet curious Mole, and the fantastically irrepressible Toad (pictured above) as they embark on the adventure of a lifetime culminating in a colourful battle with a pair of pick-pocketing weasels to save Toad Hall!
Eye-catchingly elaborate costumes, toe-tapping music and larger than life characters promise to capture the imagination of the youngest of audience members whilst the sheer nostalgic charm of this beloved story is guaranteed to take older generations on a glorious trip down the riverbank onto memory lane.
You may also want to watch:
The perfect treat for all the family!.
Tickets for the show are £11 or £9 for concessions.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 5 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 6 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 7 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 8 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 9 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 10 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
For more information or to buy tickets contact the Fisher Theatre Box Office on 01986 897130, open between 10am and 3pm Monday to Saturday.