Classic tale on Bungay’s Fisher Theatre stage
- Credit: Archant
One of this country’s most loved stories is being brought to the stage of the Fisher Theatre, Bungay, next month.
Immersion Theatre and Cambridge Touring Theatre are presenting “The Wind in the Willows” at 7.30pm on Friday, February 6.
Award-nominated Immersion Theatre and the critically-acclaimed Cambridge Touring Theatre join forces to present a spectacular musical adaptation of the Kenneth Grahame classic, The Wind in the Willows.
Join the boat-loving Ratty, the sensible yet curious Mole, and the fantastically irrepressible Toad (pictured above) as they embark on the adventure of a lifetime culminating in a colourful battle with a pair of pick-pocketing weasels to save Toad Hall!
Eye-catchingly elaborate costumes, toe-tapping music and larger than life characters promise to capture the imagination of the youngest of audience members whilst the sheer nostalgic charm of this beloved story is guaranteed to take older generations on a glorious trip down the riverbank onto memory lane.
You may also want to watch:
The perfect treat for all the family!.
Tickets for the show are £11 or £9 for concessions.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
For more information or to buy tickets contact the Fisher Theatre Box Office on 01986 897130, open between 10am and 3pm Monday to Saturday.