Country fair to feature a line-up of classic cars
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk estate has announced a “spectacular” line-up of classic cars to appear at its popular country fair.
Heveningham Hall’s Concours d’Elegance takes place this weekend featuring around 50 vintage vehicles dating back from 1904 to 2014.
The event, held as part of the Country Fair’s 20th anniversary, will see trophies designed by Suffolk sculptor Laurence Edwards awarded for best car in both pre and post-war categories.
Andrew Hall, of Heveningham Hall, said: “The inaugural Concours d’Elegance has attracted huge interested and, as a result, we are pleased to announce a line-up of spectacular cars dating from 1904 to 2014 – many of which enjoy an illustrious racing history - from Alfa Romeo to Vauxhall and everything in between.
“Whether you like vintage models from the likes of Aston Martin, Bentley and Mercedes-Benz or prefer modern supercars from marques such as Ferrari, McLaren and Bugatti, there really is something for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
The annual Heveningham Hall Country Fair usually attracts around 15,000 visitors, with funds raised supporting local communities for village and school projects, church repairs and individual cases of need.
The fair will run from 10am to 5pm tomorrow and Sunday and will also include a tractor parade, monster trucks, aerobatics and much more.
- 1 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 2 School year group and bus passengers told to isolate after Covid case
- 3 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 4 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 5 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 6 Spate of catalytic converter thefts from vehicles sparks warning
- 7 Tariff for housebuilders to protect East Suffolk habitats
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Man admits inflicting grievous bodily harm during altercation in Bungay
- 10 East Suffolk Council selects 2021 chairman
Bonham’s auction house will also be offering free valuations on subjects ranging from Chinese art to motor vehicles and a 10km run will take place on Sunday, raising money for Get Kids Going - a national charity that provides disabled children and young people with the opportunity to participate in sport.
For more information about tickets, visit www.countryfair.co.uk