Dance music to rock the Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
A fantastic evening of music is promised for Beccles later this year as the Public Hall lines up some great acts following its refurbishment.
Back by popular demand on Friday, October 2 is local talented singer and musician Mark Anthony and his Funky Stuff Band.
They will be treating the audience to a soul-charged evening of upbeat dance music and convivial company at the Public Hall.
Mark’s band comprises some of this region’s best musicians playing soul, Motown and funky music such as The Temptations, Smokey Robinson and The Jackson Five.
Events coordinator Sue Bergin said: “The band works across the UK as well as locally and we are thrilled to welcome them all back to the Public Hall for an upbeat party-feel evening when you don’t want the music to stop.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £9 and the performance starts at 8pm, bar and doors open at 7.30pm.
The Hall is currently closed until mid-September for the second phase of the major refurbishment to the foyer and gallery.
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 9 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
A temporary box office will open from August 24, and you can also purchase tickets online at www.becclespublichall.com.
Tickets for Hazel O’Connor on October 8 can also be purchased at Kulture Shock, Blyburgate.