Dance music to rock the Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
A fantastic evening of music is promised for Beccles later this year as the Public Hall lines up some great acts following its refurbishment.
Back by popular demand on Friday, October 2 is local talented singer and musician Mark Anthony and his Funky Stuff Band.
They will be treating the audience to a soul-charged evening of upbeat dance music and convivial company at the Public Hall.
Mark’s band comprises some of this region’s best musicians playing soul, Motown and funky music such as The Temptations, Smokey Robinson and The Jackson Five.
Events coordinator Sue Bergin said: “The band works across the UK as well as locally and we are thrilled to welcome them all back to the Public Hall for an upbeat party-feel evening when you don’t want the music to stop.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £9 and the performance starts at 8pm, bar and doors open at 7.30pm.
The Hall is currently closed until mid-September for the second phase of the major refurbishment to the foyer and gallery.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
A temporary box office will open from August 24, and you can also purchase tickets online at www.becclespublichall.com.
Tickets for Hazel O’Connor on October 8 can also be purchased at Kulture Shock, Blyburgate.