Dance to the sounds of the Cotton Club at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
It’s a massive welcome back to Michael Kilpatrick and his fabulous 16-piece band, Harmony in Harlem, as the Beccles Public Hall team look forward to a special dance evening on Saturday, May 13.
With The Muffin Man of Jivebunnies as resident DJ for the evening, it’s sure to give every dancer the option of dancing all evening to great old numbers from the minute the doors open to the very last minute.
Gill and Nigel of Jivebunnies are legendary for their dance classes as well as hosting jump jive and swing nights.
Harmony in Harlem provides an exhilarating experience, the best of jazz and swing.
Their music ranges from the raw sounds of the jungle to vibrant foot-tapping swing.
You may also want to watch:
The evening will start at 7.30pm, with doors open at 7pm.
All tickets are £13.50 and are available at www.becclespublichall.com, by ringing 01502 770060 or at the Box Office from Monday to Satuday, 10am to 3pm.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 4 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 5 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 6 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 7 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft