Heveningham Concours postponed until summer 2022 due to covid
- Credit: Submitted
A motorsport and aviation event due to take place over the summer has been postponed for a year as the result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Heveningham Concours has announced that its fifth annual will now take place in the summer of 2022.
The event, which takes place at Heveningham Hall just outside of Halesworth, was also cancelled last year due to the pandemic.
The event hosts 50 or more of the world’s most beautiful cars and is popular amongst people in Suffolk and beyond.
The aviation concours features around a dozen equally rare propeller planes.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of the motorsport judging panel, Max Hunt, said: “With huge regret and in light of the ongoing uncertainty, we have taken the decision to cancel this year’s concours and country fair, which were due to take place in June.
"We are determined to look ahead to 2022 and will focus on hosting an extra special event – even by our standards
- 1 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 2 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 7 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 8 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 9 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 10 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
"Thank you for your continued support and let’s look forward to better times ahead.”