Medieval themed show coming to town's theatre this Easter
- Credit: Quill and Inkling
A Medieval themed show is coming to Bungay's Fisher Theatre this Easter.
The Norwich based Quill and Inkling theatre company, who reopened the Fisher Theatre after lockdown last August, return with Medieval Madness which is an interactive show for the whole family.
The play is based on medieval tales and involves an array of characters, utilising mask and movement work.
The first tale tells the story of the Trial of Reynard the Fox, the selfish, sly Reynard makes enemies all over the animal kingdom but it seems he will finally get his comeuppance.
In the second tale Death pops up at the most inconvenient time.
Lots of family friendly audience participation is encouraged.
Reviews for the show include: “A fabulous afternoon of vibrant storytelling with verve and pace.”
- 1 Bungay Garden Market returns in full after two year absence
- 2 Joy as Cycle for Life charity ride marks milestone in style
- 3 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 4 Wine dating back to 1960s discovered hidden at town store
- 5 Inspirational Emma: “I feel very lucky to be alive”
- 6 Litter problem creating image Suffolk is a 'dirty county', tourism chiefs fear
- 7 Fringe events start in run up to Beccles Food and Drink Festival
- 8 Town's walk and talk scheme helps locals connect to the community
- 9 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
Medieval Madness is on at 13.30 at the Fisher Theatre on Friday, April 15.
Tickets are available from: www.fishertheatre.org or call the box office on 01986 897 130.