Pop singer Sam Smith's teacher is coming to Bungay
- Credit: Fisher Theatre
A 'Jazz at the Fisher' series is coming to Bungay this month with singer-songwriter Joanna Eden is set to take to the stage.
She will perform at Bungay's Fisher Theatre on January 13 with her musical tribute to Ella Fitzgerald – Embraceable Ella.
Teacher and mentor to singer Sam Smith, Joanna will present an evening full of music, anecdote and infused with the spirit of the First Lady of Song.
Joanna will be accompanied by the Chris Ingham Trio in this inaugural event of the new monthly Jazz at the Fisher series, bringing nationally-acclaimed Jazz musicians to Bungay.
The Fisher Theatre are ensuring that everyone can continue to enjoy live theatre and music safely this winter.
Embraceable Ella will play in the theatre’s new Cabaret-style layout, where audience members enjoy table service during socially-distanced performances in the fully ventilated and sanitized auditorium.
Tickets to Embraceable Ella are £13.50 and are available online at: www.fishertheatre.org or at the box office: 01986 897130.
- 1 'He would be proud' - Son of Covid victim now working in jab centre
- 2 Warning over cold callers claiming to be from home improvements company
- 3 Exciting new comedy club launches at town's theatre
- 4 School 'thrilled' at latest Ofsted inspection
- 5 Town's rotary club helps replenish primary school's book stock
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Popular folk duo set for return to town's theatre
- 8 Investigations continue after objects thrown at driver by woman
- 9 Case closed after parked vehicles have tyres punctured