Wild Autumn supper event promises weekend of community and wellbeing
- Credit: Polly Baldwin
A weekend of outdoor events at Albion Nights in Woodton is promising a place for guests to come together and connect around a fire.
The autumnal events are co-hosted by Albion Nights, a cabin retreat in South Norfolk with Polly Baldwin of Jolly Allotment focusing on wellbeing and gut health.
The weekend starts on Friday, October 1, with a wild Autumn supper.
Polly Baldwin, gut-health expert and daughter of David Baldwin, one of Yorkshire's top restaurateurs who owned Sheffield's popular Baldwins Omega, will cook a three course feast over open fire.
The night starts at 7pm with welcome drinks and will end at 10:30pm.
Saturday's Gutsy Gathering is sold out.
On Sunday, there is a Movement and Brunch event, with Gemma 'The Quiet Heart'.
- 1 Challenging future for high streets amid fall in shoppers
- 2 Motorcyclist injured after crash in busy Suffolk road
- 3 Care home's failings continue after damning report reveals abuse fears
- 4 Latest 'festival-style' market to take place next month
- 5 Holiday business owner fined over £5k after 'excessive waste' found at site
- 6 Five-bedroom country house with 'secret garden' on sale for £1.25m
- 7 New minister appointed for Beccles Salvation Army
- 8 Camera club showcases best of town's efforts
- 9 Knitters set to hit 'gorgeous' beach for Stitches on the Sand
- 10 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
Gemma is a practitioner of Chinese medicine and will use Qi Gong, Yoga and breath practice to help you reconnect with your body.
A seasonal brunch, served with warm, nourishing teas, will be cooked on the fire by Polly Baldwin.
Polly's events receive an amazing reception with people travelling from London to attend.
The events are created for small groups, and therefore, tickets are limited.
They can be purchased on the Jolly Allotment website.