Wild Autumn supper event promises weekend of community and wellbeing
- Credit: Polly Baldwin
A weekend of outdoor events at Albion Nights in Woodton is promising a place for guests to come together and connect around a fire.
The autumnal events are co-hosted by Albion Nights, a cabin retreat in South Norfolk with Polly Baldwin of Jolly Allotment focusing on wellbeing and gut health.
The weekend starts on Friday, October 1, with a wild Autumn supper.
Polly Baldwin, gut-health expert and daughter of David Baldwin, one of Yorkshire's top restaurateurs who owned Sheffield's popular Baldwins Omega, will cook a three course feast over open fire.
The night starts at 7pm with welcome drinks and will end at 10:30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday's Gutsy Gathering is sold out.
On Sunday, there is a Movement and Brunch event, with Gemma 'The Quiet Heart'.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
Gemma is a practitioner of Chinese medicine and will use Qi Gong, Yoga and breath practice to help you reconnect with your body.
A seasonal brunch, served with warm, nourishing teas, will be cooked on the fire by Polly Baldwin.
Polly's events receive an amazing reception with people travelling from London to attend.
The events are created for small groups, and therefore, tickets are limited.
They can be purchased on the Jolly Allotment website.