Ditchingham’s Grand Village Fete set for day of family fun
- Credit: Archant
A traditional English summer fete is set to once again take over a picturesque village as it returns for its fifth year.
Ditchingham’s Grand Village Fete will return to ‘The Dip’ on Sunday, July 29, from 11am till 3pm.
An event organiser said: “You will be able to test your archery skills along with knife and hammer throwing.
“There will be plenty of traditional fete games for everyone to enjoy and children’s activities will include a new Paw Patrol mascot.”
Drinks will be flowing at the mobile bar while live music and a barbecue are sure to keep the crowds entertained a well fed throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
More than 40 stalls will be set up at this year’s event showcasing a stellar selection of treats and live animals.
This year’s raffle will be rasing money for the Earsham Scouts and Beavers’ hut appeal.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 3 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 4 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 5 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 6 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 'Greedy' burglars who targeted community facilities in £122,000 crime spree are jailed
Fore more information on the event visit the ‘Ditchingham Grand Village Fete’ Facebook page.