Ditchingham’s Grand Village Fete set for day of family fun
- Credit: Archant
A traditional English summer fete is set to once again take over a picturesque village as it returns for its fifth year.
Ditchingham’s Grand Village Fete will return to ‘The Dip’ on Sunday, July 29, from 11am till 3pm.
An event organiser said: “You will be able to test your archery skills along with knife and hammer throwing.
“There will be plenty of traditional fete games for everyone to enjoy and children’s activities will include a new Paw Patrol mascot.”
Drinks will be flowing at the mobile bar while live music and a barbecue are sure to keep the crowds entertained a well fed throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
More than 40 stalls will be set up at this year’s event showcasing a stellar selection of treats and live animals.
This year’s raffle will be rasing money for the Earsham Scouts and Beavers’ hut appeal.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 7 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 8 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 9 New vaccination centre will open to cope with demand across Waveney
- 10 Hunt for man who deliberately drove Mercedes into cyclist
Fore more information on the event visit the ‘Ditchingham Grand Village Fete’ Facebook page.