Disco lovers set to boogie on down at public hall
- Credit: Archant
Disco lovers will soon be boogieing in Beccles as a popular DJ returns to play classic 70s and 80s tracks.
On Saturday, July 21, Sizzling Summer 70s and 80s Disco Inferno will be coming to Beccles Public Hall.
Local favourite Paul Allen will be playing non-stop disco hits from 8pm until midnight.
A spokesman for the hall said: “Paul Allen is well known for his DJ skills and has been delighting disco loving people and party animals for years.
“Get foot loose all night long at Beccles Public Hall and relive those fabulous 70s and 80s when you hear the brilliant period classics.”
You may also want to watch:
The hall is also planning a special treat for those who prefer Soul, with Move On Up Soul Night at The Hall on Saturday, June 16.
While pianist Ian Sainsbury bring his popup piano bar back to the hall on Friday, June 22.
Tickets are available at the hall box office by calling 01502 770 060 or online at www.becclespublichall.org
- 1 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 2 School year group and bus passengers told to isolate after Covid case
- 3 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 4 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 5 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 6 Spate of catalytic converter thefts from vehicles sparks warning
- 7 Tariff for housebuilders to protect East Suffolk habitats
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Man admits inflicting grievous bodily harm during altercation in Bungay
- 10 East Suffolk Council selects 2021 chairman