Disco lovers set to boogie on down at public hall
- Credit: Archant
Disco lovers will soon be boogieing in Beccles as a popular DJ returns to play classic 70s and 80s tracks.
On Saturday, July 21, Sizzling Summer 70s and 80s Disco Inferno will be coming to Beccles Public Hall.
Local favourite Paul Allen will be playing non-stop disco hits from 8pm until midnight.
A spokesman for the hall said: “Paul Allen is well known for his DJ skills and has been delighting disco loving people and party animals for years.
“Get foot loose all night long at Beccles Public Hall and relive those fabulous 70s and 80s when you hear the brilliant period classics.”
You may also want to watch:
The hall is also planning a special treat for those who prefer Soul, with Move On Up Soul Night at The Hall on Saturday, June 16.
While pianist Ian Sainsbury bring his popup piano bar back to the hall on Friday, June 22.
Tickets are available at the hall box office by calling 01502 770 060 or online at www.becclespublichall.org
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow