Beautiful wetland centre to host specialist garden fair
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An idyllic wetland centre in the heart of the Norfolk countryside is set to celebrate plant growers across the region at its latest fair.
Earsham Wetland Centre will host a specialist plant and garden fair on Saturday, September 1, from 10 am.
Trustee Ben Potterton explained the range of rural activities the fair will have in store.
He said: “Visitors will be able to join the Suffolk Punch Horse tail braiding demonstration, meet this year’s white stork chicks and hear about conservation initiatives or visit the art exhibition by the Eye Arts guild.
“The highlight for many will be meeting our newest resident, a nine-week-old orphaned fallow deer that has arrived to join our twin girls Susie and Twiggy.”
You may also want to watch:
The centre is situated just off the A143 near Bungay and is home to a variety of animals.
For more information on the event visit the Earsham Wetland Centre on Facebook.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 3 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 6 Actor lands New York big break after overcoming father's death
- 7 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 8 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 9 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
Entry to the site and the event is free.