Enjoy a Christmas classic with all the family at Halesworth theatre
- Credit: Archant
The magic of Christmas is coming to The Cut in Halesworth this festive season as family classic The Nutcracker takes to the stage from Tuesday to Saturday, December 27 to 31.
It’s Christmas and when Clara is given a wooden nutcracker in the shape of a handsome Prince, little does she know that she and her brother Fritz are about to be drawn into a great adventure.
The Mouse Queen has stolen the magic of the Christmas tree star and the Land of Make Believe is in danger.
The children and the toys must join in battle against the rotten royal rodent to save the magic of Christmas and restore the Prince to the throne.
But first, Clara and Fritz must learn how to believe...
You may also want to watch:
The award-winning children’s theatre company, Story Pocket Theatre and their talented trio of actors, Nigel Munson, Oliver Gyani and Eve Winters will be presenting this Christmas classic.
Adapted by Jenifer Toksvig with music by David Perkins, this fun-filled show brings the magic of make-believe to life for all the family.
- 1 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 2 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 3 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 Assurances over £3m Station Yard project in Southwold
- 6 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Former prisoner of war nurse celebrated for her service
- 9 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 10 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
Story Pocket Theatre have won the coveted Three Weeks Editors’ Choice Award at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe for its outstanding contribution to children’s theatre and the Primary Times Children’s Choice Award.
The company was set up in 2013 from a passion to produce beautiful, wonderful and magical theatre for families.
Co-director Adam Fletcher-Forde said: “Our aim is to entertain the whole family with our stories: of course the children, but also the grown-ups who bring them along to the theatre. We’re so pleased to be getting out on the road and sharing these wonderful stories with as wide an audience as possible.”
Join them for a feast of fun, adventure, magic and, of course, beautiful storytelling.
Tickets for The Nutcracker are available via The Cut website at www.newcut.org or by calling the box office on 0300 3033211.
It is most suitable for little ones aged three plus and their families.
Performances take place at 2pm each day from Tuesday, December 27 until Saturday, December 31, although there is a performance at 7.30pm on Wednesday, December 28.