Enjoy an evening of blues at Beccles theatre
- Credit: Archant
Beccles Public Hall will be welcoming Delta Blues singer and guitarist Kent DuChaine on Saturday, February 25.
He last performed at the hall just over two years and will be back with a catalogue of numbers with his grand old lady steel guitar, known as Leadbessie.
Sue Bergin, events coordinator at the hall said: “There will also be some excellent blues-based material from superb local band, Owl & Wolves, as they are thrilled to support Kent on the evening. We will be starting the evening off nice and early for an evening of blues heaven.”
Doors open at 6.30pm for a 7pm start. Tickets are £10 and £9 for concessions.
• Due to poor ticket sales Ricky Cool and the In Crowd has been cancelled on Saturday evening. Refunds are available at the box office.
You may also want to watch:
• Show tickets are available at www.becclespublichall.com, via the box office, or call 01502 770060.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 5 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital