Entertainment for everyone at Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
The tragic life of the Elephant Man takes to the stage next month, kicking off a week of entertainment for all the family at Beccles Public Hall.
The Quaysiders take to the stage next Friday, April 3, to perform the moving story of a severely deformed man in 19th century London.
The following evening sees the cool sounds of Northern Soul and Motown as Soul Time returns with DJ Mark R’nB Bale.
On April 9, Jane Horrocks takes to the big screen and sings her heart out as Little Voice, impersonating the musical greats.
Finally, at 2pm on April 11, bring along the children for the sing-a-long film version of Frozen.
You may also want to watch:
Inspired by Hans Christian Anderson’s The Snow Queen, Princess Anna sets off on an epic journey to find her estranged sister Elsa whose icy powers have inadvertently trapped the kingdom in eternal winter. Tickets from www.becclespublichall.com or the box office on 01502 770060.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion