Entertainment for everyone at Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
The tragic life of the Elephant Man takes to the stage next month, kicking off a week of entertainment for all the family at Beccles Public Hall.
The Quaysiders take to the stage next Friday, April 3, to perform the moving story of a severely deformed man in 19th century London.
The following evening sees the cool sounds of Northern Soul and Motown as Soul Time returns with DJ Mark R’nB Bale.
On April 9, Jane Horrocks takes to the big screen and sings her heart out as Little Voice, impersonating the musical greats.
Finally, at 2pm on April 11, bring along the children for the sing-a-long film version of Frozen.
You may also want to watch:
Inspired by Hans Christian Anderson’s The Snow Queen, Princess Anna sets off on an epic journey to find her estranged sister Elsa whose icy powers have inadvertently trapped the kingdom in eternal winter. Tickets from www.becclespublichall.com or the box office on 01502 770060.
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers