Festival flavour at Beccles Public Hall later this month
- Credit: Archant
There’s going to be a touch of the summer festival feel at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, August 30, when a magical line-up of young musicians for the evening,:Hallie and the Annies, The Middle Ones and Daisy Victoria are on stage.
“We are so fortunate to be associated with Yanny Mac, local performance poet, raconteur and ambassador for the Hall and other strong community-led amenities.
“Yanny cares very deeply about supporting local bands and is in contact with The Middle Ones and Hallie and the Annies who are keen to extend their summer tour”. said Sue Bergin, the Hall’s events co-ordiantor.
A wonderful line-up of young talented artists who are all extremely keen to play at a fundraiser for the Hall!
“The Middle Ones played at Beccles Public Hall with local heroes, Bearsuit in September 2012, and we received such a warm welcome from the community in this fantastic venue. Yanny Mac and Sue Bergin invited us back as part of our tour with Hallie and the Annies, and we’re delighted that Daisy Victoria has agreed to join us to complete the bill.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re really looking forward to playing our music for you and hope the atmosphere is as magical as last time!” said Grace, of The Middle Ones.
The Public Hall team is delighted that Yanny Mac will be making a return to the Public Hall after a long illness. Yanny will be hosting the evening and is very much looking forward to getting back on the stage for this exciting event.
- 1 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 2 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Town's post office to close within a month
- 6 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 7 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 8 Mother’s ‘living hell’ after son dies despite 15 GP visits in under four months
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
Fresh from the Latitude Festival, Daisy Victoria was listed by Sam Russell at the EDP as one of the 15 acts not to miss at the festival this year: Solo artist Daisy Victoria is a breath of fresh air. Last appearing at Latitude with her band, The Maglia Roso Group, she released her first EP, Heart Full of Beef, this year.
Tickets at £6 can be purchased online at www.becclespublichall.com from the Box Office open Monday to Saturday, 10am - 3pm or on the door on the night. Doors open at 7.30pm for an 8pm start