Festive fun with Tom and Friends at the Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Following on from the success of Tom’s show last August when he hosted Tom Elgie and Friends, the Public Hall team is thrilled to be hosting Tom’s special Christmas show, Swing into Christmas with Tom Elgie and Friends, which will be performed tomorrow evening, Saturday, December 13, at 7.30pm (doors open at 7pm).
The show features a sparkling array of talented local singers: Debbie Lambert, Alex Catchpole, Daisy Tyrrell-Kent, Megan Gallagher, Charlotte Hartley, Emily Johnson to name but a few!
“Described by Tom as an evening of music and festive fun, we are thoroughly looking forward to this event on Saturday. We are so appreciative of Tom’s support to the Public Hall and once again, this is an important fundraiser for the Hall,” said Sue Bergin, event coordinator.
Do support this Christmas themed event, which has been carefully devised by Tom for the festive season.
Tickets are £8 and £6 for concessions and can be purchased at Beccles Public Hall Box Office, open from Monday to Saturday, 10am - 3pm or from on-line at www.becclespublichall.com
You may also want to watch:
The next day, Sunday, December 14, the Hall team is delighted to support Rosedale Funeral Home, Beccles, as they present a Service of Remembrance at 2.30pm.
This will be a chance for all to remember a loved one at Christmas and mark the occasion by placing a tag on their Memorial Tree. Refreshments will be available at the event.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 5 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 6 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
• A date for the diary is Saturday, January 10, at 2.30pm when the Beccles Public Hall team is screening Walt Disney’s Frozen sing-along. Doors open at 2pm and all ticket are £3. Please accompany all children. Parravani’s ice creams, popcorn and other refreshments available.