Festive shopping in Halesworth
A FESTIVE shopping experience takes place in Halesworth on Sunday.There will be a general market in the Market Place as well as a produce market in the old print works, and a great range of independent shops will be open as well as pubs, restaurants, the library and galleries.
A FESTIVE shopping experience takes place in Halesworth on Sunday.
There will be a general market in the Market Place as well as a produce market in the old print works, and a great range of independent shops will be open as well as pubs, restaurants, the library and galleries.
HideTide theatre group will be performing their street theatre I Confess in the Thoroughfare, which was at the Edinburgh Fringe this year.
The theatre involves one audience member at a time entering a confessional. An actor, situated on the other side of a divide, confesses an intimate range of stories that are funny, touching, heart-warming, and festive.
You may also want to watch:
It all takes place from 10am to 3pm and will also include a Santa's grotto, face painting, a book signing by a local author, craft stalls and a folk band at the library.
There will be Christmas music at St Mary's Church.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 5 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- 6 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Land transformed with power company's pond restoration
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
The HOPPA community bus will be in service throughout the period and free parking will be available in the car parks. Local bus companies will be providing their normal Sunday service.
Eateries will also be open.