Festive shopping in Halesworth
A FESTIVE shopping experience takes place in Halesworth on Sunday.There will be a general market in the Market Place as well as a produce market in the old print works, and a great range of independent shops will be open as well as pubs, restaurants, the library and galleries.
A FESTIVE shopping experience takes place in Halesworth on Sunday.
There will be a general market in the Market Place as well as a produce market in the old print works, and a great range of independent shops will be open as well as pubs, restaurants, the library and galleries.
HideTide theatre group will be performing their street theatre I Confess in the Thoroughfare, which was at the Edinburgh Fringe this year.
The theatre involves one audience member at a time entering a confessional. An actor, situated on the other side of a divide, confesses an intimate range of stories that are funny, touching, heart-warming, and festive.
You may also want to watch:
It all takes place from 10am to 3pm and will also include a Santa's grotto, face painting, a book signing by a local author, craft stalls and a folk band at the library.
There will be Christmas music at St Mary's Church.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout
- 8 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
The HOPPA community bus will be in service throughout the period and free parking will be available in the car parks. Local bus companies will be providing their normal Sunday service.
Eateries will also be open.