Festive shopping in Halesworth
A FESTIVE shopping experience takes place in Halesworth on Sunday.There will be a general market in the Market Place as well as a produce market in the old print works, and a great range of independent shops will be open as well as pubs, restaurants, the library and galleries.
A FESTIVE shopping experience takes place in Halesworth on Sunday.
There will be a general market in the Market Place as well as a produce market in the old print works, and a great range of independent shops will be open as well as pubs, restaurants, the library and galleries.
HideTide theatre group will be performing their street theatre I Confess in the Thoroughfare, which was at the Edinburgh Fringe this year.
The theatre involves one audience member at a time entering a confessional. An actor, situated on the other side of a divide, confesses an intimate range of stories that are funny, touching, heart-warming, and festive.
It all takes place from 10am to 3pm and will also include a Santa's grotto, face painting, a book signing by a local author, craft stalls and a folk band at the library.
There will be Christmas music at St Mary's Church.
- 1 7 of the prettiest cafes in Suffolk
- 2 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers need to know about this week
- 3 Two children cause damage after throwing stones at vehicles
- 4 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 5 Beccles school appoints new headteacher
- 6 Estate agent hosting auction for air ambulance appeal
- 7 Bosses of Worlingham Hall admit failing to comply with fire safety notice
- 8 Appeal for more Suffolk blood donors to prevent stocks running low
- 9 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
- 10 Man freed from vehicle and taken to hospital following crash
The HOPPA community bus will be in service throughout the period and free parking will be available in the car parks. Local bus companies will be providing their normal Sunday service.
Eateries will also be open.