Festive variety night not to miss
- Credit: Archant
International guitar instrumentalist Kevin Dean will top the bill at Beccles Public Hall Variety Show tomorrow night.
The highly-acclaimed performer has toured venues around the world for many years and the Hall said it was delighted he would be performing at the show which starts at 7.30pm.
The audience can look forward to being wowed by Dean’s wonderful renditions of firm favourites, including The Shadows’ Apache and foot-stomping numbers on the mandolin such as Zorba the Greek.
There’s a stunning line-up of talented local performers for the variety show aimed to beat a Saturday night-in.
The fabulous duo The Sequins will also be performing their wonderful harmonies for the crowd.
You may also want to watch:
The special evening also features local favourite Nigel ‘Boy’ Syer - the best way to classify his stage routine is variety, and while he is an accomplished piano accordionist, singer and songwriter by profession, he is also a natural comedian, using poetry, hilarious stories and his uncanny ability for acting the fool on stage to get a laugh.
Talented local pianist, choir leader and song writer, Ian Sainsbury will be performing on the night when the Grand Christmas Draw will take place.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 9 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 10 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
Tickets are £12, £10 for concessions, available from the box office, which is open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm, online at www.becclespublichall.com or call 01502 770060.