Festive variety night not to miss
- Credit: Archant
International guitar instrumentalist Kevin Dean will top the bill at Beccles Public Hall Variety Show tomorrow night.
The highly-acclaimed performer has toured venues around the world for many years and the Hall said it was delighted he would be performing at the show which starts at 7.30pm.
The audience can look forward to being wowed by Dean’s wonderful renditions of firm favourites, including The Shadows’ Apache and foot-stomping numbers on the mandolin such as Zorba the Greek.
There’s a stunning line-up of talented local performers for the variety show aimed to beat a Saturday night-in.
The fabulous duo The Sequins will also be performing their wonderful harmonies for the crowd.
You may also want to watch:
The special evening also features local favourite Nigel ‘Boy’ Syer - the best way to classify his stage routine is variety, and while he is an accomplished piano accordionist, singer and songwriter by profession, he is also a natural comedian, using poetry, hilarious stories and his uncanny ability for acting the fool on stage to get a laugh.
Talented local pianist, choir leader and song writer, Ian Sainsbury will be performing on the night when the Grand Christmas Draw will take place.
- 1 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 2 Global innovation award for farm that harnesses energy from cow muck
- 3 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 4 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 5 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 6 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 7 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 10 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
Tickets are £12, £10 for concessions, available from the box office, which is open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm, online at www.becclespublichall.com or call 01502 770060.