Fisher Theatre guide
There is another top name at the Fisher Theatre tomorrow evening – comic-book scriptwriter, editor and illustrator Tim Quinn. His appearance is the only presentation in East Anglia of his one man show, appropriately titled Argh!!! The Ups and Downs of Life as a Comic-Book Creator.
His talk takes a humorous and nostalgic look at the history of comic creations with images from 30 years’ working with the world’s most famous comic-book creators.
Tim, who traces comic creations from cave paintings and the Bayeux Tapestry, is still active as a recording artist’s manager, runs workshops and lectures widely.
Tickets for the show are �8.
This evening the Shaun Loughrey Band is at the Fisher at 7.30pm to provide country music you can dance to. The five-piece band consists of lead singer Shaun Loughrey, keyboard and vocals Gerard McCarroll, bass guitar and vocals Pat Deegan, lead and pedal steel guitar Phil The Doc O’Neill, and Scotland’s very own Cy Mutch on drums. Tickets are �12.50.
You may also want to watch:
The Thursday film is Clash of the Titans (12A), at 7.30pm.
- 1 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 2 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 3 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 6 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay