Fisher Theatre guide
There is another top name at the Fisher Theatre tomorrow evening – comic-book scriptwriter, editor and illustrator Tim Quinn. His appearance is the only presentation in East Anglia of his one man show, appropriately titled Argh!!! The Ups and Downs of Life as a Comic-Book Creator.
His talk takes a humorous and nostalgic look at the history of comic creations with images from 30 years’ working with the world’s most famous comic-book creators.
Tim, who traces comic creations from cave paintings and the Bayeux Tapestry, is still active as a recording artist’s manager, runs workshops and lectures widely.
Tickets for the show are �8.
This evening the Shaun Loughrey Band is at the Fisher at 7.30pm to provide country music you can dance to. The five-piece band consists of lead singer Shaun Loughrey, keyboard and vocals Gerard McCarroll, bass guitar and vocals Pat Deegan, lead and pedal steel guitar Phil The Doc O’Neill, and Scotland’s very own Cy Mutch on drums. Tickets are �12.50.
You may also want to watch:
The Thursday film is Clash of the Titans (12A), at 7.30pm.
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 4 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 5 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 6 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 10 Man admits inflicting grievous bodily harm during altercation in Bungay