Fisher Theatre guide
There is another top name at the Fisher Theatre tomorrow evening – comic-book scriptwriter, editor and illustrator Tim Quinn. His appearance is the only presentation in East Anglia of his one man show, appropriately titled Argh!!! The Ups and Downs of Life as a Comic-Book Creator.
His talk takes a humorous and nostalgic look at the history of comic creations with images from 30 years’ working with the world’s most famous comic-book creators.
Tim, who traces comic creations from cave paintings and the Bayeux Tapestry, is still active as a recording artist’s manager, runs workshops and lectures widely.
Tickets for the show are �8.
This evening the Shaun Loughrey Band is at the Fisher at 7.30pm to provide country music you can dance to. The five-piece band consists of lead singer Shaun Loughrey, keyboard and vocals Gerard McCarroll, bass guitar and vocals Pat Deegan, lead and pedal steel guitar Phil The Doc O’Neill, and Scotland’s very own Cy Mutch on drums. Tickets are �12.50.
You may also want to watch:
The Thursday film is Clash of the Titans (12A), at 7.30pm.
- 1 'We had to take a chance': Bookshop defies the odds and launches in lockdown
- 2 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 3 Collapsed footbridges replaced on popular walking route after six-year battle
- 4 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 5 Warning after 'three male youths' break into cars
- 6 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 7 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 10 Appeal to trace missing man who was last seen in Norwich