Family fun on offer at country fair held in memory of MS sufferer
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
The fourth instalment of a country fair will once again honour the memory of a woman who suffered with MS.
Having already raised £27,000 for various charities, Sotterley Country Fair will take place on the Sotterley Estate this Sunday, June 24, from 10am.
The fair remembers multiple sclerosis sufferer Sally Bunn, whose family decided to organise an event focussing on family fun and fundraising.
A dog show with more than 20 classes will be held, as well as a gun dog scurry and terrier racing. The main ring will play host to bird of prey displays, Waggytails dog agility, and horse riding demonstrations.
Visitors can try their hand at clay shooting and archery, while they can also see a wealth of classic cars, tractors and steam engines.
You may also want to watch:
From 11.30am, a selection of musicians and dancers including Rumburgh Morris Dancers, The Harpoon Blues Band and Lowestoft Longshoremen will perform.
Entry is £4 for adults and free for children under 12.
- 1 Town's post office to close within a month
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 4 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 5 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 6 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 7 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools