Garden expert returns to Beccles to share hints and tips
- Credit: Archant
Professional gardener Bob Coutts (pictured above) is set to return to Beccles Public Hall on Sunday, February 15, to share hints and tips on how to get the best from your gardens and allotments.
His previous talk was a huge success, with a full audience soaking in the useful information that Bob has accumulated from his lifetime of working with plants and flowers.
Sue Bergin, events coordinator at the Public Hall, said: “It’s thrilling that Bob is coming back.
“His talk will include pruning and training of fruit trees and shrubs followed by a question and answer session.”
Also included will be the popular seed swap feature, where anyone can exchange their surplus seeds and perhaps try new varieties or plants. Seeds can by taken along on the day, in an envelope, clearly marked with the contents inside.
You may also want to watch:
The events team expect this much-loved event to be a sell-out again, so are advising people to buy their tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Tickets cost £5 and the event will start at 2pm with doors opening at 1.30pm.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
There will be refreshments and a raffle on the day.
Tickets are available from the box office, which is open from 10am to 3pm Monday to Saturday, or call 01502 770060. More details and online bookings are also available at www.becclespublichall.com