‘Golden Boy’ Jess brings a slice of the 1960s to Beccles
- Credit: Archant © 2011
Jess Conrad, OBE, will be offering us a delicious “Slice of the 60s” tonight at Beccles Public Hall.
Supported by talented girl duo, The Sequins, it’s sure to be a really entertaining night at the Hall.
Tickets are £10 to see Golden Boy of the 60s plus 60s girl duo, The Sequins, at 8pm (doors open at 7.30pm).
Purchase tickets on-line at www.becclespublichall.com visit the Box Office today or get your tickets on the night.
Looking for more 60s nostalgia? Why not book The Honeycombs who will be performing at the Hall on Saturday, August 23. Come and meet the band. Tickets are £14.
You may also want to watch:
• From Wednesday to Friday, August 20 to 22, 10am to 3pm daily, there will be an exhibition of First World War photos and memorabilia at the Hall, admission £2. The Royal British Legion will receive half of all the entry fees and the other half will go towards the Hall Restoration Fund.
The exhibition centres on the life of a Tank Commander, one Captain Albert E Parker who not only treasured his own personal items relating to his war-time duties but happened to save a very large number of fascinating photos from the Western Front. These document the struggles of the lives of the ordinary soldiers during their harsh existence.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
This is a rare opportunity to view these fascinating items.
Durrants Auction Rooms have Mark Whistler, their expert on firearms and militaria at the Hall each day, from 11am to 2pm for free valuations - so please bring along your items.