Great night of swing and rock ‘n’ roll at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Back by popular demand is the one and only King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys and they will be performing again at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, May 31.
“If you wait to buy your tickets, it may be too late!
“It was a sell-out last year so we strongly advise you to book early to avoid severe disappointment!” said Sue Bergin, event coordinator at The Hall.
“Make a promise with yourself for a wonderful night of magical music at Beccles Public Hall as we are thrilled to offer what promises to be another fantastic 50s themed dance night of rock and roll, rhythm and blues and swing!
“We are fortunate to have Mark R’n’B Bale who will be DJ in between the live music so there’s a full night of dancing to enjoy at the Hall!” she said.
You may also want to watch:
Dazzling musicianship, riveting stage performances, sixty TV appearances, two barnstorming decades on the road and eleven red hot CDs have established King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys as the world’s greatest swing band.
“A formidable combo that can blow any band off the stage” said a critic for Blues & Rhythm.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 4 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 5 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 Hunt for man who deliberately drove Mercedes into cyclist
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
To those that say swing is a musical form best left to Americans, prepare to be proven wrong. This British combo is bullet-proof!” said Atomic Magazine in New York.
You can buy your tickets on-line at www.becclespublichall.com or from the Box Office which is open from Monday to Saturday, 10am to 3pm.
• A popular medium is coming to Beccles Public Hall early next month.
An Evening of Mediumship on Friday, June 6, from 7pm to 9.30pm is with Nick Kenning, of Norwich, who serves spiritualist churches in and around Norfolk and further afield, including Hertfordshire and even, Sweden.
Tickets are £5 and can be purchased from the Box Office or from www.becclespublichall.com