Great nights of music at the Fisher
- Credit: Archant
There is a chance to enjoy two great nights of music at the Fisher Theatre, Bungay, next week.
On Thursday, October 9, at 8pm, talented singer and songwriter Daisy Chapman will be in concert.
Daisy has headlined tours across the United States and Europe as well as performing at some of the UK’s leading festivals including Glastonbury.
Tickets are £8 in advance and £10 on the door.
John Etheridge and special guest Kit Holmes will be performing on Saturday, October 11, starting at 8pm
You may also want to watch:
John Etheridge is one of the world’s most respected guitarists and his music spans a myriad of styles and influences.
He was the guitarist for the celebrated jazz violinist Stephane Grappelli and he has also performed with: Soft Machine, Pat Metheny, Andy Summers, Nigel Kennedy and is currently in a duo with the eminent classical guitarist John Williams.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 4 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 9 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
This is a rare opportunity to see John performing a solo concert, which features tracks from his highly acclaimed album “I Didn’t Know”.
Kit Holme’s trademark sultry vocals and virtuoso guitar playing have wowed audiences across the UK through extensive touring.
Her blues-driven roots with a soul sensibility have guaranteed her three headline shows at the International Guitar Festival. Kit’s fourth album, “You Took The Blues” was released in September.
Tickets cost £15.
For more information on these shows and all productions at the theatre telephone the box office on 01986 897130.