Halesworth to come alive with latest midsummer market
- Credit: Archant
An historic market town will burst into life as a market showcasing the best food, drink and handmade items from across the region.
The Halesworth Midsummer Market will take place on Saturday, June 23, in Market Place.
Organiser Kate Button said: “The Market Place will again come alive with local food, drink and artisan stalls selling their wares.
“Take the opportunity to talk directly to the producers and sample their foods.
“The multi-award winning Truly Traceable venison and Game Pies will be selling their unique range of handmade pies and sausage rolls.
You may also want to watch:
“Jake’s Bakes will have a good selection of gluten free cakes, Maisiebrook Farm will be bringing a selection of their own farm reared meat, and The East Norfolk Trading Co. will have locally produced Cider and Apples for sale.
Ms Button added: “The non-food stalls include Redisham Hall Nursery, Woottens of Wenhaston, The Vintage Tool Co, Marley’s Cat, Roco Loco and Sexton Blakes.
- 1 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 2 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 5 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 6 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 7 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 8 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash