Halesworth to come alive with latest midsummer market
- Credit: Archant
An historic market town will burst into life as a market showcasing the best food, drink and handmade items from across the region.
The Halesworth Midsummer Market will take place on Saturday, June 23, in Market Place.
Organiser Kate Button said: “The Market Place will again come alive with local food, drink and artisan stalls selling their wares.
“Take the opportunity to talk directly to the producers and sample their foods.
“The multi-award winning Truly Traceable venison and Game Pies will be selling their unique range of handmade pies and sausage rolls.
You may also want to watch:
“Jake’s Bakes will have a good selection of gluten free cakes, Maisiebrook Farm will be bringing a selection of their own farm reared meat, and The East Norfolk Trading Co. will have locally produced Cider and Apples for sale.
Ms Button added: “The non-food stalls include Redisham Hall Nursery, Woottens of Wenhaston, The Vintage Tool Co, Marley’s Cat, Roco Loco and Sexton Blakes.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 9 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash