Halesworth to come alive with latest midsummer market
- Credit: Archant
An historic market town will burst into life as a market showcasing the best food, drink and handmade items from across the region.
The Halesworth Midsummer Market will take place on Saturday, June 23, in Market Place.
Organiser Kate Button said: “The Market Place will again come alive with local food, drink and artisan stalls selling their wares.
“Take the opportunity to talk directly to the producers and sample their foods.
“The multi-award winning Truly Traceable venison and Game Pies will be selling their unique range of handmade pies and sausage rolls.
You may also want to watch:
“Jake’s Bakes will have a good selection of gluten free cakes, Maisiebrook Farm will be bringing a selection of their own farm reared meat, and The East Norfolk Trading Co. will have locally produced Cider and Apples for sale.
Ms Button added: “The non-food stalls include Redisham Hall Nursery, Woottens of Wenhaston, The Vintage Tool Co, Marley’s Cat, Roco Loco and Sexton Blakes.
- 1 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 2 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 3 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 7 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 8 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 9 Hunt for man who deliberately drove Mercedes into cyclist
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day