Horror movie filmed in Suffolk town stars Love Island’s Dani Dyer
- Credit: Archant
A horror movie filmed in a Suffolk town and starring Love Island star Dani Dyer is being shown as part of a film festival.
The horror movie ‘Heckle’ has been accepted for the London based frightfest film festival and stars Love Island 2018 winner Dani Dyer before she was famous.
The film was shot in Beccles in late 2017 and early 2018 and also stars the late Clark Gable III - who was found dead in his bed by his wife in Texas in 2018. Later scenes were filmed with a body double wearing a clown’s mask.
The film follows a stand-up comedian who encounters a seemingly insane heckler who becomes his stalker.
Dani Dyer also makes a strong showing of herself - starring as Lucy in the film with James DeVaal playing her love interest.
You may also want to watch:
Despite the set backs with cornavirus the film is now being shown as a virtual event online.
You can buy tickets and watch online here.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 5 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 6 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 10 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue